Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hello Friends I'm Back again.

2 comments

Hello Friends I'm Back again, sorry for not updating my blog , actually I was busy with one Project for this reason I didn't get any time to update my blog, previously I have decided to update my blog everyday but due to busy schedule I didn't update it. Another Problem Arise That I can’t access the blogger site due to DNS problem, I had to access it through Proxy sites but now problem resolved. Anyhow Finally get time to come here and I also want to thanks all of my friends from webmoney, specially Nick, ssarkar, elliott and tiger that all have came to my blog and leave their valuable comment on my blog as well as in webmoney site and I am very much glad for this. I will be happy if we will share out thoughts and feelings like this way and this can be possible only for blogging, blogging is such a way that we can reach our voice to everybody from a single place. It will help us in different way from writing blog we can refine our language, we can refine our communication skill, we can have more good e-friends from different parts of the world, we can also help to each other, we also can earn from our blog.

Except this blog I am having more than 100 blogs but all of them are old and I am not updating them and even not visiting them. Today I want to write something about me, that who Am I and where I ' from and what I do etc...more you know about me , more we will understand each other.


Something About Me:

My Nick Name Is "Deb", all of my friends like to call me "Debu". I am a simple boy from Orissa, India. My Full Name Is Debasis Pradhan. I'm about 23 yrs old and I'm a B.Com Graduate from Ravenshaw University, Cuttack, Orissa. My Home Town And Work Place Is Bhubaneswar (The Capital Of Orissa).

My Hobbies:

I like writing poems, stories, painting, web designing and I am good at Astrology. I Know face reading, palmistry, eyes reading, physics reading. I'm strongly religious.

Things I Like & Dislike:

I like to spend times with different types of animals and birds as I love them. My friend circle is very less I have no best friends, but I like to make good friends, I am very open minded and My heart is Crystal clear What I have in my mind I suddenly speak it out and never hide anything from my friends and family. I love my family specially my father and mother. I love to eat homemade food made by my mother I hate to eat Junk food and fast food. I'm a Vegetarian. I don't tolerate when somebody killing any birds or animals so I have decided to stop eating Non-veg. I Love to eat Kheer (One Indian Dish).

Whom I Afraid Of ?
I can face with a tiger or a lion or a ghost I don't afraid to face any of these but I afraid to face with Girls, I usually like to stay 1 kilometer away from Girls...the reason I don't know but I don't face any Girls So I have no ____
hahah...........


Skills:

I know web designing, development, I can make any type of site and i can deal with any type of script and scripting languages. I am good at Photography I am having more than 5 Different types of cameras. Previously I was Doing Freelance Photography after It due to an accident I was bedridden for 2 yrs and when I recover from It I complete My Graduation and after it I started working Online. When I know about the
Gooogle's Blogspot I have made an account in g-mail and I made a astrological blog and I gather many visitors in my sites and many people have given many good comment on my blog which boost me up to work only and I gradually start working on blogger template initially I failed to work on these as I had no knowledge about HTML and XML and I failed many time to work on it but i never loose my heart and I double tried working on it and tried to understand deeply about designing a blogger template and day by day I became strong in it and finally I understand what is web designing and from that day i started learning web designing online but didn't get much success , but I have tried my best to learn it and like this way I get success gradually. After it I started making static page, then to it I have learned about PHP and script Installation and I have made many site for me to experiment my skill and some time I got success and sometimes not but as everybody knows that Failure Is The Pillar Of Success. So after hard work and deep devotion to my interest on web designing finally I got success in it and I have got strong mastery on it then to it I started working on all types of php open source Scripts like wordpress, Joomla, Drupal and many other scripts like PTC, Photo sharing sites etc... I have made 3 ptc script which are bug free it had taken me to develop 4 to 5 months but finally I made my own ptc script. Then I worked On Linux,Unix Server and learn some basic server management skill. I Know Adobe Photoshop and I am a hand coder without taking any help of any kind of software I can develop sites, I am friendly to work with software and without any software. Then I start learning on graphic, banner and logo designing after facing failure finally got success in this field.
I have examined myself many time and experiments on my skills and after getting satisfaction of my work I have decided to know about Search Engine Optimization Work (SEO),SEO analysis etc...Then I work on this and after 5 months of hard labour I get success in it and I have made my personal Site search engine also.

Then I Have decided to open a small web designing organization but at that time I don't have much money for it but me and one of my friend we both have worked on it and finally we have decided to open a web designing unit and finally we did it. We have made a small Web Designing Organization Named
MaxDesigningStudio . My friend has invested some money and I have also invested some. Initially We didn't get any success in this work nobody had given us any work but one day I have made a site for one person with very less cost and that site includes all the latest features etc.. that client was very much impressed with my work and then he started giving work to us and till now we have designed More than 100 sites and Developed more than 500 Dynamic sites , we have many fixed clients who provide us regular projects. We never seat Idle. I spend 20 hrs in front of my pc out of 24 hrs. Me and my friend Satyajit we both have opened a office In B.B.S.R. . Currently we are providing all types of service, we are providing web hosting, web designing (Both Static and Dynamic), Graphics work, Logo designing, Advertisement Banner Designing, Site Customization , Wordpress theme designing and customization work, Blogger theme designing and customization work, Search Engine Optimization, Manual Directory Listing work , Back link Building, Back link Analysis, SEO Analysis, Search Engine Listing work, we list our all client sites in Google, AltaVista, Yahoo, MSN search engines, except these 4 renowned search engine listing we are also listing sites in other small search engines.

We have worked for many people from different countries like U.S.A., Canada, U.K., Philippines, Bangladesh, Australia, Cebu, Saudi Arabia etc... We have many Satisfactory Clients....
Thanks Friend, Have To Go Now, I'm taking your leave. I 'll be back tomorrow.
Till Then Bye..Bye...
With Best Regards,

Debasis.

Comments

2 comments to "Hello Friends I'm Back again."

Unknown said...
March 22, 2009 at 2:34 AM

Hi Devi Here Nice To Know That U r a developer and u r too talented i really impressed with ur skill and talent.its really motivating to others.plz post something about web designing means how one layman can design a website or a layout without having much programming knowledge.
waiting for ur next post....

Debasis Pradhan said...
March 24, 2009 at 7:32 PM

Hello "Aji" Thanks for your comment. Your comment is very valuable for me and its very motivative.I Don't understand which is your site http://www.craigslistposter.info this one or http://phone-accessories-2.blogspot.com/? and now I am visiting the both the site and another thing your name is "Miriam" where you from?
waiting for your reply.
Thanks.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Debu's Blog: Hello Friends I'm Back again. | Powered By MaxDesigningStudio

Tatto Media