Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Benefits Of Making A Feeder Site

0 comments

Hello Friends Now I got Some Free Time So Thought to write a good information about Feeder sites, I think it may be helpful to you in driving Organic traffic to your blog. So today I want to share my personal experience with you about feeder sites.

Well when I was In College and I new to this Internet world I always saw many type of domain parking sites and feeder sites at that time I always laugh at them that how one site showing others content in their site without any permission and what will be their benefit by doing this, but Friend I was wrong at that time when I became expert in this line I made some analysis on feeder sites and did analysis that why people are widely using this technology? to reach the conclusion I have decided to make a feeder site for experiment. So I made a feeder site on a free hosting site and I have added different types of feeds just like News feed,entertainment feed, sports feed,love and romance feed and many more in a single page and I didn't do any seo to that page and I also never advertise about that blog in others forums or in my other site but i had added a site visitor tracking software to analysis the traffic activities. After completion of the work I forgot about the site and I again open the site after 2 months of time and started doing analysis on site visitors , regular visitors and unique visitors as well as the daily hit to that single page etc.. and the most Important thing I forgot to tell you about its Page Rank, I was surprised to see the result I found a single html page loaded with XML feed content and hosted on a free web hosting got 1 page rank within 2 months of time and do you know after analysing the traffic details I found That Initially Everyday I was getting more than 100 unique and 50 regular visitors but gradually I was getting 500 to 2000 unique visitors to my single page feeder sites and among them few are the regular visitors of the sites. So due to the continuous automatic update of the site due to XML feeder I got unique content and each and every line worked as a keywords for my website and for this reason I got quick list in google,yahoo,msn and altavista search engines and people started visiting to my website and for the original and organic unique visitors I got a quick page rank and my sites Alexa rank go down from 20,00,000 to 1,00,000 within a couple of months, which is very interesting and surprising things for me and also to everybody.

My suggestion to all those people who are having their own domains but not using it properly. If you really want to earn from your website or blog do one thing use your unused or parking domains as a feeder sites, if you don't have money for hosting the don't worry choose any free hosting services and make a XML News feeder site and left it as it is no need to manage it or you don't need to add content to it or update your blog daily.You have to do only one thing add any good cpm publisher code to your site in their appropriate place that's it, they you will observed that you will get real time traffic coming from different part of the world and also traffic will come from all good and renowned search engines like Google, yahoo,Msn, Altavista etc...

These above things are not fake you will really get much benefit from it,and I am writing this post from my personal experience and previously I thought not to publish this article here then I thought if I will publish it here then it will be helpful to everyone and specially to those persons who have their own domains but they are not utilizing it properly. Now Google has changed its page rank system previously it was updating all sites page rank in every month but now a days its changed its rules now its updating the page rank of all sites in quarterly basis. So you will sure get good result after 3 months or 4 months of time.

If you need any type of help from me then feel free to ask me here you can leave comment here in this post or you can also contact me by using the "Contact Me" Option in the top menu. Hope this post will help you in some extend.

Thanks,
Debasis.

Comments

0 comments to "Benefits Of Making A Feeder Site"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Debu's Blog: Benefits Of Making A Feeder Site | Powered By MaxDesigningStudio

Tatto Media