Friday, May 30, 2008

Fraud Bux.to

0 comments
Hello Friends Today I want to share my personal experience about one fraud PTC site called Bux.to with you all , that how this fraud site cheated me and also other users.This site has a bad habit of changing their TOS regularly to cheat users.For example suppose an user joined today reading the TOS that he will get paid after 30 days,once payout request made.But when he reaches 10$ limit and request for payout that time he will get another rule that he will be paid after 60 days.After 60 days also I was not paid and one of the support member told me that 60 days means 60 business days and I'll be paid after 80 days ,but after 120 days they didn't pay me.This is the story of hundreds of users who are cheated by the site Regularly. So plz stay away from this fraud Bux.to site.

Thank You.

Comments

0 comments to "Fraud Bux.to"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Debu's Blog: Fraud Bux.to | Powered By MaxDesigningStudio

Tatto Media