Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A.W.Surveys

0 comments
Hello Friends Myself Debasis.I am a freelance writer and also a Surveyor.My work is to make surveys on different kinds of paying and non-paying websites.The main reason behind my survey is to make through study about these types of paying and non-paying sites specially paying sites , those who are telling their site is the best site and they are paying higher money in comparison to other websites without much hard work.I registered in each and every paying sites whether it is small or large website.I always read the terms and conditions of the websites where I am going to register after registering myself in those so called paying website i work honestly according to their Terms And Conditions.In between the time of Register to payout time I work Hard and watch that the website is paying me according to their Terms And Conditions Or Not.When I feel complete satisfaction on the website I write reviews on those website In My personal blog, If i found that any website is fraud and trying to cheat its users I Make Aware about the site to all of people who are working in that website and those who want to use the website.

Fraud A.W.Survey Site

Today I am going to write about a fraud Survey site called A.W.Surveys. When I got a referral link of this site from a friend called Vasant I decided to join here in this site and a review that this site is actually a good site or a fraud Survey site.

I read all the FAQ of this site and Join in this site I got 6 $ for signing Up bonus , when i log in to my account i have seen there are many survey works are there in My Inbox each survey cost 3-6 $ each In first day I made 35 $ from survey.This site also offering 1.25 $ per referral I also made 38 referrals I made 38x1.25=47.5$ in 2 to 3 months after first month I Got only 1 survey work costing 1$ after 2-3 months of hard work I have made 82.5 $ ,I became very happy at that time because minimum payout limit is 75 $ and they will deduct 25 $ straight from 75 $ which u have made for transferring money through PayPal this transferring cost is very high anyhow I apply for payout I received a mail that the payment is in process and I will get My money after 6-7 business days I became happy that the site is genuine site and this not afraud site. 7 Business days passed but I have not received my payment I waited for another 3 business days but after waiting for 10 business days I have submitted a Ticket in general I have contacted The site's admin by giving them Private messages after giving 5-6 messages they didn't reply me.One day I thought to sent another message but when I tried to log In to my account it was showing that there is no account available in my user name, I again tried to log in to my a\c in the log in box it was showing that my a\c is banned.They have eaten up my 82.5 $ .At last I come to a conclusion that this A.W.Surveys site is fraud site this site has cheated hundred and thousands numbers of innocent people.

So Plz never Join in A.W.Surveys site If you join in this site like me and others your a\c will be banned after reaching the payout limit and you will get banned from this site.

In this Article I want to make aware all the people who are using this fraud survey site, that don't join In this site this site is declared as a Fraud Survey Site.


Thank You.



Comments

0 comments to "A.W.Surveys"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Debu's Blog: A.W.Surveys | Powered By MaxDesigningStudio

Tatto Media